Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maethar Na’ Manwe - "Warriors of Manwe" Forum Index -> In-Game Action
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abiadan
Officer

re: Fewkn game

have had no problems logging into the game since U11 patch/update until last nite.

upon log in, i reach the server selection screen and it just hangs there. i've tried changing my proxy server selection, safe mode boot with system restore....nothing. nfc what's happening and at this point i don't care -- tired of this game's fewkn bs everytime they do an update.

in summary.....no idea when i'll be back as that is gonna be up to turbine to fix this fewkn issue. i've checked the forums and this is a pretty wide-spread issue. i've tried the suggestions posted there to get into game and none have worked to this point and m tired of spending my time trying to get in.

so, here's hoping turbine gets their shit together sooner than later. if i can't get in still next week i'll give a call to their "technical support" and c if i can get a resolution. if not, not sure i'll be back.
Saint Alkaline
Leader

re: Wow abs this seems to bigger problem than just you

I been reading /r/withy and /r/lotro there's definately a big set of fucked up login issues across the board in u11. I got this dx9 box on and still putting out 4-6 frames a sec but been able to craft a bit and bullshit with the girls. We took in a few redditors and alts, and it's looking like we're gonna get preth and hopefully erth.
Eriondil
Officer

re: Fewkn game

Yeah, ive heard a few people talkin about this in game... For me, login loading screen taking longer and longer with each update aswell. Froze on login a couple times

Saint Alkaline
Leader

re: mac problem

abs i just heard in game alot of mac clients having probs but they seem to be on today.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maethar Na’ Manwe - "Warriors of Manwe" Forum Index -> In-Game Action All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: