Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maethar Na’ Manwe - "Warriors of Manwe" Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draugtithen
Recruit

re: Moved Draug to Reddit

Hey guys,

Just a heads up that I've moved Draugtithen back to The Reddhirrim. Not been playing on Dinky much recently, and a lot of Reddit officers have gone away for the summer holidays, so I need to be there to hold down the fort when I'm online.

Most of the people I joined Maethar for have been missing for ages for various reasons - Raven, Blue, Saint. Pretty much the only people left that I would want to stay in the kin to chat with are Abiadan and Noforspeed (and Gid, but Gid frequents the /reddit channel anyway.)

I know the idea might be met with disgust by some people, but... is it worth considering remerging with Reddit? I think a lot of the reasons that people wanted to leave in the first place no longer exist, or are greatly reduced. Stand united or fall divided, right?

Anyway, I'm still about and you know where to find me.

np on ur leaving draug

it's ur dime/time in lotro and peeps need to do what makes 'em happy.

ur still welcome to raid with us, chat with us, and group with us.

Maethar was formed initially to get away from drama and some rather bs attitudes in reddit at that time. we wanted to get away from that plus have a kin where we could relax, raid if we wanted, have fun, and just hang out without any expectations on us. that's not gonna be for everybody, and we know that.

good hunting and see ya in the channels!!
Draugtithen
Recruit

Abiadan wrote:
we wanted to get away from that plus have a kin where we could relax, raid if we wanted, have fun, and just hang out without any expectations on us.

Sounds just like The Reddhirrim! ;)

I know, I know, I'll stop now.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum